British North Borneo Chartered Company 1881-1937, State of North Borneo 1937-1946, Colony of North Borneo 1946-1963
- State Flags and Ensigns 1882-1948
- Civil Ensigns 1882-1948
- Governor's Ensigns and Naval Jacks 1882-1948 (also Governor's Flag ca.1910-1948)
- Governor's Flags 1882-ca.1910
- Native Chiefs' Rank Flag 1882-1948
- Badge of the British North Borneo Company 1882-1948
- Blue ensign based on Arms of the British North Borneo Chartered Company
- Governor-General for South East Asia 1946-1963
- British Colony of Labuan 1912-1946
- Sabah (Malaysia)
- North Borneo Federation
- Malaysia - Index of all pages
- Historical Coats-of-Arms and Flags at the Sabah Government Official Website
- Union Flag defaced: principal representative when embarked.
- Union Flag defaced: jack of armed vessels which are not traders.
- Red Ensign defaced: for merchant and trading vessels.
- Blue Ensign defaced: for armed vessels.